3 October – 6 October 2018
What’s The Pollinarium?
Located in the Artists’ Garden, The Pollinarium will enhance your perception to help you see, hear, and feel the natural environment in new and exciting ways.
Follow a bee’s journey as a pollinator through its own eyes and ears, experiencing its many senses first-hand. Life will appear to pass by in slow motion as they process four times more visual information per second than humans.
Admission to The Pollinarium is free and there’s no need to book – just turn up to the Artists’ Garden.
Download the York Mediale programme guide to see what’s on across York.
- Sounds Like Her - A new exhibition exploring Gender, Sound Art and Sonic Cultures
- New Exhibition Celebrates the Life and Work of Internationally Acclaimed Sculptor from Yorkshire
- Internationally Acclaimed Sculptor Displays Work in Major Outdoor Exhibition
- New Café to Open at York Art Gallery
- New Chair of Trustees Appointed at York Museums Trust
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.