3 October – 6 October 2018
What’s The Pollinarium?
Located in the Artists’ Garden, The Pollinarium will enhance your perception to help you see, hear, and feel the natural environment in new and exciting ways.
Follow a bee’s journey as a pollinator through its own eyes and ears, experiencing its many senses first-hand. Life will appear to pass by in slow motion as they process four times more visual information per second than humans.
Admission to The Pollinarium is free and there’s no need to book – just turn up to the Artists’ Garden.
Download the York Mediale programme guide to see what’s on across York.
- Free Entry to York Art Gallery with a National Lottery Ticket
- Nicolas Poussin’s The Triumph of Pan Travelling the UK in 2019
- Janet Cardiff’s The Forty Part Motet to Feature in New Exhibition at York Art Gallery
- Major Exhibition Marking 200th Birthday of Art and Social Critic John Ruskin to go on Display
- YMT Exclusive - Win Tickets to the VIP Launch of 'When All is Quiet: Kaiser Chiefs in Conversation with York Art Gallery'
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.