3 October – 6 October 2018
What’s The Pollinarium?
Located in the Artists’ Garden, The Pollinarium will enhance your perception to help you see, hear, and feel the natural environment in new and exciting ways.
Follow a bee’s journey as a pollinator through its own eyes and ears, experiencing its many senses first-hand. Life will appear to pass by in slow motion as they process four times more visual information per second than humans.
Admission to The Pollinarium is free and there’s no need to book – just turn up to the Artists’ Garden.
Download the York Mediale programme guide to see what’s on across York.
- New Work Which Explores War, Memory and Loss Acquired by York Art Gallery
- ‘The Triumph of Pan’ by Nicolas Poussin - Schools Challenge
- Visit York Museums Trust sites for Free This York Residents Festival
- Come and Enjoy Dance in an Exhibition of Sound
- York Museums Trust Granted Subject Specialist Networks Project Funding
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.