3 October – 6 October 2018
What’s The Pollinarium?
Located in the Artists’ Garden, The Pollinarium will enhance your perception to help you see, hear, and feel the natural environment in new and exciting ways.
Follow a bee’s journey as a pollinator through its own eyes and ears, experiencing its many senses first-hand. Life will appear to pass by in slow motion as they process four times more visual information per second than humans.
Admission to The Pollinarium is free and there’s no need to book – just turn up to the Artists’ Garden.
Download the York Mediale programme guide to see what’s on across York.
- Young Gainsborough: Rediscovered Landscape Drawings - Twenty-five recently attributed Gainsborough drawings go on show for the first time alongside major works
- Clay, Peat and Cage - UK premiere of work by Yorkshire-based artists at York Art Gallery
- Work by world-renowned artist Damien Hirst on display at York Art Gallery
- A new display of The Anthony Shaw Collection entitled ‘Themes’ opens at the Centre of Ceramic Art
- York Museums Trust invitation to tenders