3 October – 6 October 2018
What’s The Pollinarium?
Located in the Artists’ Garden, The Pollinarium will enhance your perception to help you see, hear, and feel the natural environment in new and exciting ways.
Follow a bee’s journey as a pollinator through its own eyes and ears, experiencing its many senses first-hand. Life will appear to pass by in slow motion as they process four times more visual information per second than humans.
Admission to The Pollinarium is free and there’s no need to book – just turn up to the Artists’ Garden.
Download the York Mediale programme guide to see what’s on across York.
- Trustee of York Museums Trust included in the Woman’s Hour Power List 2020: Our Planet
- New paintings by prominent British artists acquired by York Art Gallery
- Former director of the National Railway Museum and London Transport Museum joins York Museums Trust Board of Trustees
- Major Digital Arts Exhibition Human Nature to run until May 9 2021
- A statement addressing new national restrictions