Exhibitions — Index
The BFG in Pictures
12 October 2018 – 24 February 2019
Lucie Rie: Ceramics & Buttons
22 June 2018 – 12 May 2019
This exhibition at the Centre of Ceramic Art (CoCA), York Art Gallery highlights a less well known area of her practice, displaying hundreds of her beautiful buttons alongside many examples of domestic wares she became celebrated for. Find out more.
The Anthony Shaw Collection: Artist’s Choice by Per Inge Bjørlo
February 2018 – March 2019
The Centre of Ceramic Art (CoCA) presents a re-display of the Anthony Shaw Space by Norwegian sculptor Per Inge Bjørlo with an emphasis on textiles and large sculpture. Find out more.
Centre of Ceramic Art (CoCA)
CoCA highlights and celebrates our collection of British Studio Ceramics, which is the largest and amongst the most important in the UK and covers the entire British studio ceramics movement. Find out more.
The Burton Gallery
This spacious gallery features some of our favourite pieces from the collection including Italian, Dutch and Flemish Old Master paintings as well as contemporary artworks, with opportunities for visitors to draw, learn and share. Find out more.
- Free Entry to York Art Gallery with a National Lottery Ticket
- Nicolas Poussin’s The Triumph of Pan Travelling the UK in 2019
- Janet Cardiff’s The Forty Part Motet to Feature in New Exhibition at York Art Gallery
- Major Exhibition Marking 200th Birthday of Art and Social Critic John Ruskin to go on Display
- YMT Exclusive - Win Tickets to the VIP Launch of 'When All is Quiet: Kaiser Chiefs in Conversation with York Art Gallery'
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.