Lucie Rie: Ceramics & Buttons
22 June 2018 – 12 May 2019
Dame Lucie Rie (1902-1995) began producing ceramic buttons for the fashion industry during the Second World War. This exhibition at the Centre of Ceramic Art (CoCA) highlights this less well known area of her practice. Find out more.
- Award Winning Film, Talk and Exhibition on the Refugee Crisis
- York Museums Trust’s Open Weekend
- York Art Gallery to host Aesthetica Art Prize 2018 Exhibition from 18 May 2018
- New exhibition 'The Sea is the Limit' Officially Opened by the Archbishop of York Dr John Sentamu at York Art Gallery
- YMT Card Holders Invited to Exclusive Private View of Two New Exhibitions at York Art Gallery This May
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.