York Art Gallery has a new and exciting room for learning, The Studio.
Designed to feel more like an artist’s studio than a classroom, The Studio is full of inspirational materials, objects and ideas.
The Studio will host a variety of practical activities for families and adults as well as accommodating school and community workshops.
Look out for drop-in family activities during school holiday periods.
- Second display of Alive: Art Between Life and Science goes on show at York Art Gallery
- Embroider Your Dreams: Artist Calls for York Exhibition Input
- Exclusive Exhibition Events for YMT Card Holders at York Art Gallery, the Yorkshire Museum and York Castle Museum in 2017
- York Museums Trust Appoint Fundraising Manager
- Moore, Picasso and Nash – Three New Exhibitions Confirmed for 2017 at York Art Gallery
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.