The Studio at York Art Gallery is a bright, spacious room full of materials, objects and ideas to inspire your creative side.
Designed to feel more like an artist’s studio than a classroom, The Studio overlooks the Artist’s Garden and is the perfect space for visitors of all ages to engage with art. We use the space to host a variety of practical activities for families and adults, as well as accommodating school and community workshops.
Look out for drop-in family activities in The Studio during the school holidays – take a look at our online events listings.
- Award Winning Film, Talk and Exhibition on the Refugee Crisis
- York Museums Trust’s Open Weekend
- York Art Gallery to host Aesthetica Art Prize 2018 Exhibition from 18 May 2018
- New exhibition 'The Sea is the Limit' Officially Opened by the Archbishop of York Dr John Sentamu at York Art Gallery
- YMT Card Holders Invited to Exclusive Private View of Two New Exhibitions at York Art Gallery This May
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.