York Art Gallery has a new and exciting room for learning, The Studio.
Designed to feel more like an artist’s studio than a classroom, The Studio is full of inspirational materials, objects and ideas.
The Studio will host a variety of practical activities for families and adults as well as accommodating school and community workshops.
Look out for drop-in family activities during school holiday periods.
- Call Out for Dancers, Singers and Musicians to become a Work of Art at York Art Gallery
- PICASSO: Ceramics from the Attenborough Collection - A Major New Exhibition at York Art Gallery
- Double Discount Shopping Day at all of our sites for YMT Card Holders on 15 July 2017
- Life Size Bronze Sculpture of an Irish Wolfhound by Sally Arnup donated to York Art Gallery
- New Exhibition 'Paul Nash and the Uncanny Landscape: An Exhibition Curated by John Stezaker' Opens 20 October 2017 at York Art Gallery
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.