How to Find Us
York Art Gallery is in Exhibition Square, five minutes’ from York Minster, next to Bootham Bar, the northern gateway on the city walls.
It is about 15 to 20 minutes’ walk from York Railway Station.
The nearest car park is on Marygate, which is five minutes’ walk and has 350 spaces. Marygate is off Bootham, the A19, which is the main road into York from the north. For more car parking information go to http://www.yorklive.info/
York Art Gallery
- York Museums Trust’s Open Weekend
- National Gallery masterpiece features in a major new exhibition
- Sounds Like Her - A new exhibition exploring Gender, Sound Art and Sonic Cultures
- New Exhibition Celebrates the Life and Work of Internationally Acclaimed Sculptor from Yorkshire
- Internationally Acclaimed Sculptor Displays Work in Major Outdoor Exhibition
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.